I haven’t made a video for too long, so let’s get back into the swing of things with some Tyranid plans.
A laser cut box for Shadespire from Bed Beam Designs that’s a bit more useful than the box the game comes in.
I went to Warfare 2017 and was slightly disappointed, and I also have some thoughts on Tyranids now I have to get my already painted army in order.
Shadespire has been out for a few weeks, and I have some thoughts about it.
I got some laser cut insets for really useful boxes, and they’re really quite good once you make a modification or two.
Nurgle’s Rot has stopped progress for a bit, but that’s not stopped me having opinions and buying things, starting with what I’d like to see from a tool like Battlescribe and finishing with a test of my photography setup for showing off my lack of painting skill.
Some plaguewalkers have been painted and I’m much happier with these as I’ve made some changes to my painting setup.
There’s a new How To Murder Dice, and I’ve discovered that I no longer know how to paint.
OK, now I know I’m THAT rusty I can work on getting good again.
It’s a bit of an update heavy this week as I have some ideas on how I’m going to manage how I bring my current collection up to date with 8th edition 40k while they release two armies a month.
I’ve also almost finished some models, which is a first.
In this video I sit down with Tim and we talk about having played our first games of Warhammer 40k 8th edition using the First Strike starter set.